Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday! Layla is 2!

My sweet little Layla turned 2! She had her princess birthday party at her grandpas house. I made her birthday outfit with tutu and all, yes I have to say she looked like a little princess. She would not sit still for any picture, she loved running and dancing all around in her tutu and her princess crown. She got a tent playhouse which she just loves I can hardly get her out of it.

I made Layla's pink princess castle cake, we had a little accident and the third tower fell, but I think that it turned out okay.


4 comments:

Chrisa and Jessica said...

Stacie!! I love her outfit and her cake is awsome!!!! She looks so adorable I cant belive she's 2.

Suzy said...

Nice to see you on here blogging! It was an awesome party and she was a pinkalicious princess! Loved the shirt and tutu!

Jdogger said...

Stacie, I am so glad you are blogging!! You are so domestic, I love the cake and Tutu, Layla is so dang cute!!

JoshSuselJames said...

Layla is beautiful. Her birthday is very magical. Love it!